|Product name||:||Wireless IP Dome Camera AVI-VIS-IPD1-D020|
|Product Category||:||Wireless IP Camera|
|Product Sub-category||:||Dome Camera|
1. High performance SoC ARM9 processor:
User can view image through IE or DDNS to realize the real-time surveillance and playback.
2. Support remote surveillance by mobile, it is compatible with many kinds of intelligent mobile operation.
3. Support internet listening, internet broadcasting, two-way audio function, built-in microphone and speaker.
4. Support local and internet storage, built-in Micro SD port, integrated with many internet storage protocols, support network hard disk function.
5. Integrated wireless alarm gateway function, support many kinds of remote controllers and wireless detectors. For example, infrared, PIR, curtain sensor, smoke detector, gas detector, support many kinds of wireless sound and light controller.
6. Support local, central, network, mobile message to set alarm on /off.
7. Support emergency function for help, user can ask for help through remote control or panic button.
8. Support alarm linkage, work with wireless alarm and video surveillance to improve the efficiency and accuracy.
9. Support local and internet alarm. Once there is a trigger alarm through sensors,the video recording will be active, and start to record the spot picture and video automatically. They are stored in the preset storage equipment as txt, jpg and mp6 format.
10. Support mobile alarm, it can send alarm message to the preset mobile number (Mobile should have color message function and more 2.5/3G function).
11. Support video motion detective, it can trigger video recording and alarm if necessary.
12. Support privacy protection mode, it can be controlled by remote control or client; If the privacy protection mode enable, the remote surveillance and re cording will disable.
13. Variety of internet protocols, Support IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTP, UDP, IGMP,RTCP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, UPNP.
14. Support remote configuration, upgrade, fault inspection, auto patrol and remote maintenance function.
|Image Sensor||:||1/3″Sony Exview HAD CCD|
|Scanning Systems||:||Progressive / Interlaced Scan|
|Wireless||:||supports WiFi 802.11b/g protocol, 2.4GHZ, Maximum wireless distance can be 100 meters|
|Wireless Encryption Protocol||:||Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Sync System||:||16 IR lamps, IR distance 5 – 10m (night vision type)|
|IR-Cut||:||Support (night vision type)|
|Lens||:||6mm fixed aperture lens, (6mm with the best effect within 5-10 m)|
|Video Compression||:||H.264 Main Profile@Level 3.0 / MJPEG|
|Video Resolution||:||704*576(PAL), 704*480(N)|
|Video Frame Rate||:||PAL: 1-25F/s, N:1-30F/s|
|Two-way Talkback||:||1 channel MIC output|
|Audio Output||:||1 channel linear output|
|Title Overlaid||:||Support channel name, date, and video stream information overlaid; adjustable overlaid place|
|SD Card Interface||:||Support video storage and image snapping; SD2.0 standard, maximum storage 32G|
|Control Interface||:||1 channel on/off output, 120VAC 1A/24VDC 1A|
|E-mail Based Alert||:||Support|
|RTSP Protocols||:||Support, you can view live video by VLC player|
|FTP Protocols||:||Support, upload images to a ftp server|
|Mobile Monitor||:||Supports smart mobile phones that are based on Windows Mobile 6, Symbian v3, v5 and iPhone.|
|3G Network||:||Built-in CDMA2000/WCDMA|
|Size||:||164mm * 137mm * 105mm|
|Warranty||:||One year warranty|
|Annual Maintenance Contract||:||Available|
The IPD1-D020 is an internet-ready wireless IP dome camera that handles the Wi-Fi protocol and can very well work at night as well to protect your home or workplace. It is fully Internet compatible and can transmit pictures and full-color motion video to security monitoring stations anywhere in the world.
The IPD1D020 is a full-blown web server and can even run sophisticated firmware. For more complex applications, connect the IP camera to the Internet via a LAN or WAN and open new vistas of security monitoring for your company. The dome design serves as a deterrent for intruders who cannot identify the direction at which the Wireless IP camera is pointing. Since the AVI D020 is designed to use both a SIM and an SD card, and can function full throttle even if Internet and power lines are cut by miscreants as long as the camera is connected to a UPS with ample battery backup.