New iGuard Biometric Time Attendance/Access Control Device is now with most advanced Secugen optical sensor technology…
The iGuard provides physical access control as well as time clock and labor attendance functions as a stand-alone or multiple door “plug and play” device. The iGuard uses SecuGenÂ´s fingerprint biometric technologies to authenticate registered users. It also incorporates Mifare smart card technology, easy to use embedded administrative software and web server and is capable of networking via standard LAN or the Internet.The SecuGen SDA03M is very rugged, accurate, and affordable as it is designed for long-lasting performance in high traffic and tough environments.
Here are some of the reasons to choose iGuard :
- Multiple verification methods
- Assign access rights
- Direct Integration of Time Attendance Logs to MS-SQL Server and also in Oracle.
- Built-In raw reports
- Economical: with upgrading the existing network infrastructure
- Mobility: small device, easy to mount and as well as easy to transfer
- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership
- TCP/IP web based device in the current market
- Only device in the market to send real-time logs
- Only device in the market with master slave capability which works in LAN and with VPN Connections also.
- Only device in the market with Off-Line working capability and automatic synchronization of logs after network comes live again after Off-Line Mode.
- User Friendly: Embedded web server interface very easy to use
We cover below listed Industries for our applications & software development solutions :
- Financial Institutions / Banks
- Industrials / Productions
- Hospitality (Hospitals & Hotels)
- Educational (University & School)
- Construction & Contracting
- Legal, Library & Case-Handling
- Multi Offices Organizations
Email us if there are any broken links, navigation issues, missing graphics or download issues, please help us to improve our website.