Project Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“DEWA’s participation in GITEX 2016 introduced customers to its new smart services, and initiatives aimed at achieving their happiness. This supports the vision of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to transform Dubai into the smartest and happiest city in the world, and the Dubai Plan 2021, to make Dubai a smart, integrated, and connected city with a proactive government which is creative and capable of meeting the needs of individuals, and society,” said HE Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO of DEWA. RFID drives synchronization to its visitors by providing Smart RFID watches. About 50 smart RFID watches are distributed to their members.
Dubai Electricity and the water authority is a partial client of AVI Infosys service that might provide multiple levels of real-time information to all participants in the supply chain.
In order to enhance communication with GITEX’s visitors, and encourage them to use DEWA’s smart services, DEWA is giving away 15 prizes every day, through a daily raffle. Visitors need to register through DEWA’s app or complete any smart transaction on the app. Stand visitors can also win prizes if they bring the specially created smartwatch band sticker insert from Al-Bayan or Khaleej Times and have it scanned at DEWA’s stand.
DEWA had also awarded 10 lucky winners of the grand prize raffle draw and will give away 30 prizes as part of the daily raffle draw, in addition to several other valuable prizes.
- Organize an RFID solution system to work as tracking technology. Radiofrequency identification (RFID) to increase footfall in DEWA GITEX Stand with innovative RFID Digital Raffle draw ideas.
- Required the technology that uses RFID readers and RFID tags for visitor identification.
- DEWA experienced makes GITEX Expo visitors more exciting and engaging.
- DEWA RFID Expo Kiosk system to accept multiple tag taps as required to control and clear massive cloud with one tap RFID solution.
Benefits of Event RFID Kiosk Solution:
- Dubai Electrical and water authority’s RFID technology is able for better user experience for all GITEX Expo visitors
- It increased general public participation and increased footfall during GITEX EXPO.
- The RFID system excited all visitors to automatically and instantly show RFID tap results in front of the public on big LED TV Screens.
- RFID sticker in form of paper Watches was distributed in all major newspapers.
- RFID Sticker based paper watches were distributed to the public via UAE based leading English and Arabic newspapers.
- RFID Kiosk were placed in DEWA stand which had RFID offline readers to accept and match-winning RFID UID of all Smartwatch tags.
- Dubai’s electrical and water authority using RFID technology to pull massive crowds was featured in all news channels and newspapers to get the best media attention.
- Online reporting of all winners was provided to DEWA marketing team for analytical purposes.
- DEWA marketing team used special online tools to track the physical visit of all visitors during GITEX expo week and footfall was drastically increased by using this RFID based Solution