Project Location: Mali, Gao – Africa
Valiant Integrated Services (Valiant) is organized and managed across six cohesive markets; Facilities Management, Construction, Mission Support, Expeditionary Logistics, Subsistence and Commodity Supply Chain, and Contingency Contracting. Each embraces multiple aligned service sectors.
Valiant recognizes the important contributions small businesses make in promoting innovation while creating job growth and sustaining our country’s economy. We believe that small businesses, including small disadvantaged, women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone) firms, and historically black colleges and universities /minority institutions (HBCU/MI) further improve awareness and expertise to assist us in supporting our clients and their missions.
Valiant provides insights to help our clients manage uncertainty and improve performance, customize teams to match client needs using subject experts for developing the best solutions, and globally position ourselves in locations where clients want to be. We do this focusing pivotally on safety, a commitment to cost-savings and sustainable solutions, and a strong and diverse range of suppliers worldwide to help our clients achieve their goals.
- To concentrate under a single authority and making standard the Smartcard based payment system.
- Enable all Army personnel in the base camps to dine in using Meal Swipe cards only.
- MVMS and its various graphical records and their controls.
- Automatically maintaining and update the database without having a physical presence.
- To supply rapid on-demand reports for counting Head management & making a report for quicker billing purposes.
- Appropriate direction of meal vouchers to be done digitally.
- To maintain meal voucher transactions for 4 Meal Sessions allowed per day.
- Centralized Meal Consumption reports being provided for Approvals for end of month payment settlements.
- Offline Meal POS Terminals replied in all DFAC locations.
- Offline Backend Meal Engine can work without an internet connection in remote Army DFAC Site locations.
- Prevents misuse of meals in the canteen.
- Automatically verification of employees and their details for order placing to authorized Canteen admins for delivery of Meal Packets.
- Meal cardholders automatically restricted from placing multiple orders for 1 Meal session per day.
- The Canteen Admins can set a limit for a meal in canteen use based on the category of members and nationalities.
- Administration manages Army personnel Meal Consumption records, like food preparations, transactions of the meal, balance in spare, and others.
- Quick reports generation of canteen meal management, like employees, item wise consumption reports.
Benefits of DFAC Meal Card Canteen Management Solution:
- Visitor’s meals can be recorded digitally by special Visitor Meal Cards categories.
- An environmentally-friendly system that providing efficient teamwork and facility.
- Prevention of inconsistency/fraud activity.
- 64bits of 3DES Encryption on Meal Chip cards in a smart card for avoiding frauds and card duplications, etc.
- On-Demand reports can be provided to Clients and canteen administrators as and when required.
- Newly online reporting tool with a role base approach for all departments such as IT, Finance, operations, and Administration.
- Segregation of all Meals and quota based on participating coalition peacekeeping country forces.
- Offline cashless meal card engine to operate in harsh DFAC in War Zone
- It records the Summary of purchase and return amount details.