Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hilti is well known Global Brand for best quality Tools for the construction Industry. They often work on big and mega-projects that involve a lot of human resources. They have offices all-round the Globe. The big company wants to establish a steady canteen management system to look after their clients and staff’s needs for day-to-day meals offered in their Company Canteen.
- Developing a reliable system for payment in which the transaction service can be available for all countries.
- One Prepaid card payment will support in Staff Canteens
- Proper maintenance of record of data of the company and their clients with secure Meal Cards
- Web Based Software application to see all analytical Reports for Meal usage in Hilti Staff canteen.
- The system that can manage the Meal voucher and headcounts Digitally
- Offline Meal Head Count Management system for all Hilti Staff
- A very complete and almost perfect system for the cyber attacks
- A high cryptography level for all Meal Cards to avoid frauds and misuse of Meal cards.
- The timing of the daily meals can be customized according to the client needs.
- Anything can be changed to the needs of the client; nothing is static in the new canteen management system.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly analytics for the meals reports and the payment transaction details too.
- Major MMS System project deployment for Hilti Emirates offices in Dubai with approx. 3K Meal cards supply.
Benefits of Canteen Meal Management System
- You can pay for the meals in less than one second
- You get rid of the middleman who makes an end to the corruption and the bad professional habits
- The system can be used in the offline mode too for local management of your data
- The system can synchronize the new information once it is connected to the internet
- A considerable amount of flexibility when it comes to interaction with the database
- An ultimate end to spamming and fraud within the canteen management system
- A steady interface for admin to customize the functionally of the canteen system