The Business Online Security System(BOSS), an integrated security appliance that combines Proxy Server, Internet Access Control, Firewall with Application Blocking feature, Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Traffic Management Functions.
- High-performance security appliances that integrate firewall, VPN, and traffic management, all with industry-leading performance
- Applications include securing a broadband telecommuter, small, medium, or large enterprises, high-traffic e-business sites, and other security environments
- Robust attack prevention including SYN attack, ICMP flood, Port Scan, and others
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT)â€”to hide internal, non-routable IP addresses
- Integrates seamlessly into virtually any network topology.
- Ensure that maximum efficiency is derived from the converged network.
- Control the bandwidth consumption by restricting internet usage for the employees.
- Installs in minutes and can be managed using web based browser and command line interface
- Not only it is easy to install and manage BOSSâ€™s all-in-one security appliance, but they also offer improved reliability and security. Without the typical reliability issues of disk drives and other moving parts, appliances are the best long-term solutions when up-time is important.
- BOSS only require configuration and management of the firewall, VPN, and traffic management features, alleviating the need to configure separate hardware and operating systems.