Want to know who is in your premises and when? Is that person authorized to get access your business premise? Do you want to limit the access rights of particular individual or want to impose restrictions on accessing certain areas or information within your office? Then access control system is the only answer to all these questions.
An access control system enables you to limit entry to employees and visitors to have access privileges. It is a visible deterrent, whether it is fitted to a single entrance or to a site with multiple doors and different access zones.
The advantages of access control are thus many:-
- It enables all your security to be centrally controlled
- Anyone without a PIN, access card or access rights is prevented from entry
- It eliminates the problem of lost keys – you can simply delete and re-issue a card
- It stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- It helps manage site security with contract staff, or permanent staff who leaves
- Enables limited access, protecting equipment and stock – e.g. IT staff to server room
- Enhance staff management with reports explaining staff movement and time keeping
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
Want to know more about access control systems, just log on to www.avi-infosys.com