Who is in your premise and when, answer to this question is access control system. Whom to give access and when to give access? Bridle Straps of command in your hands. In very simple words, access control system allows you to limit entry to authorized staffs and visitors entitled to get access. It acts as an observable deterrent, whether it is fixed on a single entrance or everywhere applied to a premise with multiple entrances and diverse access zones.
Hence, benefits of access control:-
- Access control system facilitates all your security to be centrally controlled
- Anyone without an access smartcard or rights is disallowed from access
- Eliminates the dilemma of lost keys – you can easily delete and re-issue a new card
- Prevents widespread knowledge of door entry code or combination
- Helps the contract staff or permanent staff to manage site security
- Facilitates restricted access, safeguard equipment and stock such as IT staff to server room
- Limits car park access to authorized personnel
- Protocols can be programmed to open particular doors during set periods
- Improve employees management with reports showing employees movement as well as time keeping
10. facilitates on/off-site system management plus control
AVI provides an array of access control systems designed to suit your business needs as well as user preferences. Systems varies from simplest stand-alone access control of people entering or leaving your business premises using PIN code, to networked and integrated systems that use different security technologies such as magnetic stripes reader, as well as proximity readers that use smartcards or key fobs and biometric technology that uses fingerprint readers or iris recognition device to grant access.